Waterberg Recce -Rain-Hail-MUDMONSTER --ALL in One.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tagsy said:
Guys (not forgetting the uforgettable Malibu)
Absolute amazing weekend, Mud Sand Rain Freezing Cold felt like home....... Just want to say thanks for letting me join you guys really enjoyed myself and learnt a hellava lot,
Flluffy what can I say but ..........
As for the underbrooks .........  :p style has many forms........... ::) there very comfortable with planty of space for the mechanicals.
Till next time
Glad the underpants worked well , I will tell my wife , she will be thrilled ,"she made them 4 us" pity I could not have been there to show mine off !!!! Nothing more sexy than 155kg's of love in pink leopard print underpants !! Sounds like a great ride guys well done all!!

Kykdaar said:
Lekker ride there  :thumleft:
Ja Ja en wat was die Flou verskoning van jou kant af ::) My broer kom kuir ???

Dakota said:
Nice one.  :thumleft:

Mal could not stop talking about the awesome time she had…
Soooooo when do we baptise you  D on your maiden journey to Waterberg---Maybe in the near future ::)

Misty said:
Great stuff guys and girl :) looks like loads of fun and LOL @ Ferry = Sherry! :biggrin:
So Sand Queen are you and K ready for this one in the next few weeks ::) Just do NOT ask me for NO DUST. That was the case this week-end. There wishes were Granted------NO DUST :peepwall:

Tagsy said:
Absolute amazing weekend, Mud Sand Rain Freezing Cold felt like home....... Just want to say thanks for letting me join you guys really enjoyed myself and learnt a hellava lot,
As for the underbrooks .........  :p style has many forms........... ::) there very comfortable with planty of space for the mechanicals.
Till next time
there very comfortable with planty of space for the mechanicals

I may beleive you but millions will not. I just wonder why they were left on the Braai the whole week-end :peepwall:

blazes said:
So Sand Queen are you and K ready for this one in the next few weeks ::) Just do NOT ask me for NO DUST. That was the case this week-end. There wishes were Granted------NO DUST :peepwall:

:thumleft: always ready blazes!!  ;) Just as long as it isnt that long weekend in June...

... soooooo can we have a little dust then??  ;D

fat b said:
Tagsy said:
Till next time
Glad the underpants worked well , I will tell my wife , she will be thrilled ,"she made them 4 us" pity I could not have been there to show mine off !!!! Nothing more sexy than 155kg's of love in pink leopard print underpants !! Sounds like a great ride guys well done all!!
Is it true your wife ( So Tagsy tells us.) uses her hands to do all the measurements ?? If so--i also want a pair. When can i come for a fitting :mwink:

Misty said:
blazes said:

:thumleft: always ready blazes!!  ;) Just as long as it isnt that long weekend in June...

... soooooo can we have a little dust then??  ;D
No not the long week end in June --Taking a 2 day ride to South Coast --only dirt. My Birthday and Martins :mwink: Just after that--- A Little DUST. Will place order now.

Malibu said:
So he got a hot bottom when stepping into them on Sunday morning....  :imaposer:
Luckily they were not made of Crimpelene or Nylon---Kinky :mwink:

shark_za said:
1 Sherry and its a slippery slope downhill all the way.
Felt like Hell had Frozen over. May as well try it before i kicked the bucket i thought :peepwall:

blazes said:
No not the long week end in June --Taking a 2 day ride to South Coast --only dirt. My Birthday and Martins :mwink: Just after that--- A Little DUST. Will place order now.

Lekka lekka - sounds like you gonna have a fun bday!  :)

Sorted then!  :ricky:

Malibu said:
Was it not Twiggy (Tagsy) who drank all the sherry?  :patch:
Mmmmmmm---Just checking :mwink: Funny how he was sipping Tea at Rooiberg when we met him and at the end of the day he became a Monster ::)

So many questions so little time to think up sharp answers....... :laughing4:
Who needs sherry when 5 roses drank in enough quantities has enough caffiene to get one buzzing (It does help to be slightly mental to begin with. :drif:
I put cool underbrooks on to a hot ass (no photos will be supplied to substansiate this comment) :eek7:
The measurment process for the brooks is a closely guarded secret known only to Fat B and myself.. >:D
As for material you will find they are the finest wool from the nether regions of himalayan yaks that have been feed on fresh parsley in there mountain retreats, and the wool harvested by nubile virgins who dye and weave the beautiful material in question................. :peepwall:
And on a lighter note they are way the most comfortable brooks I have ridden with they don't ride your crack.......
Fluffy we watching you!!

blazes said:
Malibu said:
So he got a hot bottom when stepping into them on Sunday morning....  :imaposer:
Luckily they were not made of Crimpelene or Nylon---Kinky :mwink:

Methinks you are not totally educated about this little word  ;)  Alow me to help you here

Erotic is when a feather is used
Kinky is when you use the whole chicken

>:D