• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WC: For sale: Garmin eTrex HCx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Camelman

Garmin eTrex HCx. Brand farking new. Really! R2000 (not-flippen-negotiable. Less than that and I can just about give it away to someone with a hammered Zumo  :mwink:)
https://www.garmin.co.za/prod_detail.php?productid=203&categoryid=2&subcategoryid=8

Why? Because I want a more expensive model, already have a extra GPS, and I want to lessen the impact of the new GPS on my piggy-bank!

Why do you want it? Because its the best damn navigational instrument known to man-kind. It will get you into places you never even new existed, then route you out of there where all the other GPS's just pack-up and hand you a hammer. It works 4 days on 2x AA batteries, and no, it's can't play mp3's, or answer your phone. It only does one thing, and it does it GREAT, that's NAVIGATE! And yes, it has mini-USB connectivity, and you can run it off 12V with the required cable, duh!  :lamer:

Why Western-Cape only. Because I'm not shipping a 3k worth of device anywhere. Unless you near to Swaziland. I'll be passing there in a fortnight.

???

On the other-hand, I have no space on the bike for it, my wife's hairdryer just took that spot!  ;D

Please PM me.