Wednesday Morning Ride Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trailrider

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda TransAlp XL700V
Here's just a few pics I wanted to share. I was asked to do some Dual Bike road tests for the local paper's Motoring Guide, so I took out the TransAlp yesterday morning. Lucky for me it was an amazing day.  ;D

P8010242.jpg

P8010256.jpg

P8010258.jpg

P8010257.jpg

P8010262.jpg

P8010273.jpg

P8010276.jpg

P8010277.jpg

P8010290.jpg

P8010288.jpg

Seems like it might be the Yamaha XT660 next...  ;D

Trailrider said:
Seems like it might be the Yamaha XT660 next...  ;D

Not sure if the Yam will get an objective opinion......  >:D ??? >:D

Aaaahhhhhh, lekka ride!

How much longer are they going to prod you with the TransAlp before you buy it? ;D I like the sound of that V-Twin motor.

:-\

When I see pics like that I wish I wish I was living in the cape province..

Eish man its beautifull Im jealous  :p

Lucky blikslaer...  ;D

Moet nou nie daai artikels te veel in die rigting van Honda bias nie....  ;)

Mooi.

Lucky to have that as your backyard.

growweblaar said:
nicki said:
I like the sound of that V-Twin motor.

+1

I nearly bought it just for that!

Man, that thing sounds so shweeeeeet. Even in traffic I sometimes revved it just to hear that sound  ;D

Don't worry about the Yammy. I've owned 2 before and quite like them. The articles wont be biased. They're more promotional than critical. These bikes get tested because Honda and Yamaha advertise big in the local paper. Now if only KTM would start advertising...  ;)

Yes, if you want. It's small to start off with, in Afrikaans, and Eisbein is still giving me some pointers...

letsgofishing said:
SGB said:
Trailrider said:
Now if only KTM would start advertising...  ;)

No need, product sells itself.....  ;D  (Sorry just had to)

Now you're stirring.. >:D

Funny thing is that I was thinking the same thing when I read it.

Not saying anything about the other guys there (TR gets very awesome service from Honda and apparently the guy in charge there have a business head that just works), but after talking to Uiltjie on the Attakwas trip the KTM guys in George are doing something right.

Uiltjie (and other guys that he knows about also from Capetown) will rather take/ship their bikes to KTM George for services/repairs rather than go to Capetown.

That is saying a lot.

W

Eisbein said:
letsgofishing said:
SGB said:
Trailrider said:
Now if only KTM would start advertising...  ;)

No need, product sells itself.....  ;D  (Sorry just had to)

Now you're stirring.. >:D

Funny thing is that I was thinking the same thing when I read it.

Not saying anything about the other guys there (TR gets very awesome service from Honda and apparently the guy in charge there have a business head that just works), but after talking to Uiltjie on the Attakwas trip the KTM guys in George are doing something right.

Uiltjie (and other guys that he knows about also from Capetown) will rather take/ship their bikes to KTM George for services/repairs rather than go to Capetown.

That is saying a lot.

W

I also heard a rumor that BMW George is really good.... 

Latest posts