What awesome SERVICE from David Silver Spares!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bru-tom

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT500
hey guys!

If any of you have dealt with DSS you know what great service they give you, without a doubt!

I ordered a considerable amount of parts for my CB550 project and it arrived in no time! The parcel spent more time at UPS HO in JHB than it did in transit. But thats got nothing to do with DSS btw.

I dealt with a guy named Karl, he must be the most professional salesman i have ever dealt with. He put up with all my silly and petty questions and me changing my mind several times (The rand-pound isnt the nicest to deal with especially if you order the wrong parts lol)

Anyway, so i received my parts, found that my spoke sets (which are really great value for money- like 50 pounds for both front and rear sets) had a yellow tarnish marks on them (they are the galvanized type). I notified Karl and i have a set of rears on their way, free of charge. Only to find that when i get home from work, that my front spokes are the problem (however, there were some yellow coloured ones in the rear set and they have found others in their stock to have the same fault). So tomorrow i have a new set of fronts on their way to me too!

I really cant believe how these guys manage to do this, i am truly grateful to DSS for doing this for me!

Big Ups DSS!