• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Who needs kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
I have sold my bike a year or two ago and always thought I might get another bike when kids are out of school, but seriously doubt that will ever happen. While I was riding I had terrible problems with both shoulders and had one operated on. The other was due to be operated on too, but I could not fit in the recuperating time in my schedule and in the meantime I sold the bike. I was on Myprodols as if they were Smarties and now that I don't ride, nothing, no pain, so second shoulder was never done. That was the final sign for me, so I still have a lot of kit that needs to go.

Richa Jacket with both waterproof and warm inner - Excellent condition XXL. New price over R6k. My price R3k
Richa pants - Excellent condition - 3XL - R1000    SOLD
Richa gloves - Excellent condition XL - R450         SOLD
SQP Summer jacket - Excellent condition 5 XL - R750
SIDI Crossfire boots - Excellent condition Size 12 (wear size 10 shoe) - R3000         SOLD
SQP ladies Jacket - Size XL - R750
SQP ladies pants - Size 12 - R500
VEGA ladies boots - Size 7(US) - R750
Uvex helmet S - R2000
Uvex Carbon helmet XL - R2500
Interphone F4 unit - R1500

Ladies items only wore twice, rest a few times more, but still virtually brand new.
Contact me if interested