Wilddog Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knormoer

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Greetings to all the Wilddogs out there.

When not on the back of the bike I go by Lukas and reside in Durbanville. Was introduced to the forum by Philip (Justcallmephil or Harry Potter to some dogs) from Donford BMW after a rather expensive window shopping trip resulted in me owning a new 1200 GS  :) Since the bike got my motor running and because of the sound of the Acropovic I decided to name it "Knormoer" which is an alternative Afrikaans name for starter.

Just completed by first off-tar trip on the GS and loved every minute. Will post a RR as soon as I have some time. Not many photos but lots of video for those that may be interested. (Preview available at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wp8p6p596osmq70/BOx1Pn89G0 )

I am really looking forward to meeting more Wilddogs. (I bumped into a few at the Tankwa Roadstall (Heimer & Others) and another group from George at Cederberg Oasis earlier this week.)

The picture attached was taken on the return trip from Sutherland during the first 1000km's. I know this is not where mugshots go but I love my GS and can't stop showing it to everyone  :biggrin:

Wilddog Greetings from Lord Knormoer

Attachments

• Lukas dutoitskloof.jpg
    Lukas dutoitskloof.jpg
    74.3 KB