WildWood Baviaanskloof April 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edgy said:
Awesome trip...excluding Chris`s mishap :thumleft:
Hows that Harley handle the rough stuff? Whats its weight?
Probably still better than that block of flats GS! :laughing4:

Jeez man, we have feelings, too........ :imaposer:

Dont get me wrong...lottsa respect riding that route on that big machine especially in the conditions!! :thumleft: Ive done that route on a much smaller(SE) and its not a breeze!

WildWood said:
Buckland Guest Farm.

The Ouwerwe is an old inn and schoolhouse on the original wagon route through the kloof and offers remote accommodation for about 15 people. The 4,5km track from the farmhouse is a gem and adds to the experience. Coming from a veggie this might seem strange but i was assured the meat, all of which is from the farm was fantastic and the kudu wors rated the best ever. For even more rustic Hannes has an unique cave experience.
  Baie dankie vir die  roosterbrood en "ystervarkies"  - (lewer in netvet) wat jul daar gelos het vir ons groepie :pot:
Die kole was nog warm en ons kon net verder braai. Fantastiese plekkie hoor. Iewers sal ons jul weer raakdrink :imaposer:

Ja SKAAPKOP - those "ystervarkies" were quite a thing - I ate myself stukkend on them. :drif: And the the Lamb chops :drif: :drif:

SKAAPKOP said:
WildWood said:
Buckland Guest Farm.

The Ouwerwe is an old inn and schoolhouse on the original wagon route through the kloof and offers remote accommodation for about 15 people. The 4,5km track from the farmhouse is a gem and adds to the experience. Coming from a veggie this might seem strange but i was assured the meat, all of which is from the farm was fantastic and the kudu wors rated the best ever. For even more rustic Hannes has an unique cave experience.
 Baie dankie vir die  roosterbrood en "ystervarkies"  - (lewer in netvet) wat jul daar gelos het vir ons groepie :pot:
Die kole was nog warm en ons kon net verder braai. Fantastiese plekkie hoor. Iewers sal ons jul weer raakdrink :imaposer:

Wildwood, ons beplan lekker trippie na Hannes se plaas iewers in September  wat  (rooi een en groen) roete sal wees.
Chris Smit van Kirkwood doen die beplanning en ons het gou dit gaan "ry" . Party agter op Toyota en ander met Bikes.
Wat n dag.  Awesome man.
Jammer dat ons jul net-net  gemis het want dis lekker om nog Wilddogs te ontmoet.

Latest posts