Workshop Tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
There is another thread on Trip Tools, this is not about that, this is about workshop tools.

I started my toolbox with a small set of Gedore sockets 20 odd years ago a GEDORE 19HMZ, amazingly they still sell the same kit today in the same packaging, some things are just right, I still have the full set no issues but these days that small set is R700.

I have added to it over the years bit by bit (compulsive tool buyer) not a lot just bit by bit. Sockets and spanners are a for life thing they do not break under domestic use.

It is so much more fun when you have the right tools, I tend to go along to the Builders Whorehouse, buy my anthracite, Pool chemicals, whatever and a screwdriver, or a socket, etc etc. I always check the specials, got some great "Big" so unpopular screwdrivers and strange sockets like 1/2" drive 7mm for peanuts.

Anyway, I intend to advise on any specials I see and maybe we look at some group buys.

Current if anybody is a Leisurelink member and dos not have a set, they have a 19J set going on their rewards thing looks reasonable as the RRP is R1,000.   
So guys notify us of any specials.

Welsh  8) 8)