• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wunderlich Tankbag for R1200GS *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeMichael

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I am selling a Wunderlich tank bag for an R1200GS for R1500 *SOLD* (as this is what I bought it for from a fellow dog)
The tank bag might fit on another bike, but I can't say if it does or does as the baseplate it made specifically for the R1200GS.
I bought it thinking it will work on the F800GS, but I was mistaken. Yes, I could buy the new baseplate, but I would rather just get a new bag that fits perfectly.

Here are some of the specs of the bag:

- Expandable from 15 liters to 25 liters
- Interior dimensions (approximate): L x W: 25 x 25cm (10” x 10”) H: 20cm (8”) compressed, 30cm (12”) expanded
- Adjustable perimeter shock cord for maintaining tension on contents
- Easy access / removal for refueling
- Solid attachment and optimal paint protection through use of a base plate
- Base plate is also easily removed or it can be left in place without the tank bag
- Supplemental attachment points for extra security when off road riding
- Very Large, A4 (10” x 13”) removable and reversible map pouch, made of soft PVC-glass. Grippy, ergonomic zipper pulls allow easy opening of the 180 degree waterproof map pouch zipper, even while wearing gloves
- YKK water resistant zippers with ergonomic pulls
- Protected interior compartment for a spare helmet visor
- Roomy, functional side pouches with useful pouches inside
- E-Connect electrical wire pass through for audio or charger cables
- Crossed shock cords on top for quickly securing gloves, hat, etc.
- Blue interior lining adds additional water barrier and makes it easier to find small items
- Hard PVC reinforced walls that maintain the bags’ shape and protect the fabric
- Waterproof, Teflon-coated CORDURA weave material. Strong, abrasion and fade resistant
- Included shoulder straps allow the bag to be used as a backpack
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Lightweight
- Made in Germany with some components sourced from other European countries.

Attachments

• IMG_1093_2.jpg
    IMG_1093_2.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1094_2.jpg
    IMG_1094_2.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1095_2.jpg
    IMG_1095_2.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 95