XR Sani - Lesotho trip. Are you guys keen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
*(Mods please dont move as I want to keep it this thread between the XR boys)*

Hi Lads

As I said in a previous thread I am doing a trip up Sani and through Lesotho April 27th, 28th, 29th and the 30th. Some of the dogs mentioned maybe we should make it a XR trip. So what I have done is opened this thread to see if anyone would be keen to join me. I will be going anyway so its just a matter of setting up the plans and keeping you boys informed and then meeting up and enjoying 4 days away. I have sent a mail to Honda Kayalami to see if they would be interested in a marketing oppurtunity so I will see if they respond with anything. I am based in Joburg but can meet other Dogs along the route as I did in December.

So anyway if the XR Dogs are keen then just let me know via this thread, I will update it with the route and meeting places and departure times and then we go. Please bare in mind this type of trip is not for beginners, its more a intermediary rider skills. You must be able to handle dirt road riding and be able to change a tyre or two. There will be no back up vehicles or fancy get out of jail cards, each man must be able to take care of himself and navigate the route. I will always do my best to keep the group together at split roads etc but you must be able to manage yourself. Also patience is needed as I tend to get lost  :imaposer: and I use this as an excuse to find new routes.  :ricky:

Anyway so I am putting it out there for you Dogs to think about.

Cheers
Mitch