XT Bash 2014 Koedoeskloof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi XT Pete - glad everything is OK !!!  :thumleft:

Ja ja ja...I know it's long gone and that I should have done this long ago, but....some of us must keep the economy going and cant sit around on the forum all day! :biggrin:

Thanks to Veldtie and Veldblom for their great hospitality ;)
Thanks to Oppie for stepping up and organising the bash, lekker man lekker!
Thanks to XT Joe for the T-shirts, once again a big task well executed. :thumleft:
Thanks to Lance and Josh for putting up with our snoring and rauchus behaviour  ::) ::)
and
thanks to all the other XT dawgs (even though some arrived in 4 wheeled XT1400 cages) for the smiles, laughs, advice, and fun!

See you again next year!

Sidpitt said:
Ja ja ja...I know it's long gone and that I should have done this long ago, but....some of us must keep the economy going and cant sit around on the forum all day! :biggrin:

Thanks to Veldtie and Veldblom for their great hospitality ;)
Thanks to Oppie for stepping up and organising the bash, lekker man lekker!
Thanks to XT Joe for the T-shirts, once again a big task well executed. :thumleft:
Thanks to Lance and Josh for putting up with our snoring and rauchus behaviour  ::) ::)
and
thanks to all the other XT dawgs (even though some arrived in 4 wheeled XT1400 cages) for the smiles, laughs, advice, and fun!

See you again next year!

Just starting to get worried Sid- thought you guys carried on with your trip up North- heard this story about cannot get enough of a good thing ;D

Nice Mr and Mrs Veldtie and XT

Attachments

• Image00045.jpg
    Image00045.jpg
    58 KB
  • Image00043.jpg
    Image00043.jpg
    125.6 KB
Ek kry net nie 'n gap om ons RR oor die trip te doen nie.....dalk die naweek?

Besluit maar self watter kant die beste is? ;)

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    69.3 KB
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    75.1 KB
Vis Arend said:
2StrokeDan said:
woody1 said:
Nee my hemel,GEEN KANT is MOOI...  skakel die ligte af asseblief

Hulle het darem self plan gemaak met iets moois op die onderste foto. :thumleft:

Skerp.    :thumleft:

:thumleft: My Ma het gese dit is my beter kant.... :imaposer:  ok ok ek sien waarna jy kyk- sy is nogal ok- lyk nogal bekend...