• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

XT660Z for Sale. R58k neg. *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I need to let go of my Z. My daughter has been invited to attend a fighters training camp in Thailand and I need to raise the funds for her and her mom. Just so guys know I don’t really want to sell my bike and if I can raise the funds in another way I will and then I will be pulling the sale, I might have some money coming in next month but I can’t bank on it so I’m looking at what I have available as I need to pay deposits etc for her trip. This a serious grudge sale but it is what it is and as a dad I can’t sit and deny my girl an opportunity like this so here goes.

Selling price: R58k neg
KM: 48000 +-
Model: 2012

Bike is mechanically in awesome condition, all services in the last year done by Halfdaft and myself – I have just serviced her this weekend so there is nothing to do except ride. She has been ridden and used for adventure riding so please don’t expect something that has been parked in the garage and ridden on Sundays – I purchased it from Sidetrack exactly 1 year ago. She has a scratch on the left side and a tear on the left side seat but nothing serious in my book, tyres are still good to go for another year or so depending on how and where you ride. Also new sprocket and chain fitted in March.  Extras include:

Garmin Zuma with tracks for Africa.
Power commander V with Autotune module
Pro taper YZ high fatbar
Hand guards
Foldable levers
Orange headlight cover
Excel front rim
DRC LED indicators
SW Motech luggage rack
Givi pannier racks
CRF450X footpegs
LED bar lights from Tifua
Aluminium skid plate
Center stand
SW Motech crash bars – these aren’t on the bike but lying in garage somewhere.
Oxford soft luggage pannier set

If any serious interest please call me on 0833867823.

Cheers
Mitch

Attachments

• IMG_7648_zpsbdc16sud.jpg
    IMG_7648_zpsbdc16sud.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG-20170408-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170408-WA0003.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 542