• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Yamaha T7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vulcan

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
The time has come to move on. I have really enjoyed owning this bike for the last 18 months. I would go as far as saying it is the best bike I have ever owned. I bought this bike new at Droomers Bellville during February 2023.

ODO currently: 10000km. Most of these were accumulated between Struisbaai and Cape Town, two Western Cape bashes, two trips from Struisbaai to George and one Tankwa trip.

Rear tire: Motoz Rallz Rear – has done about 1500km.
Front tire: Michelin Anakee Wild – has done about 6000km.
All keys and books.
All services (1000km and annual service on 8000km) done by dealer. (Invoices available).
Yamaha lowering links fitted (Originals links included).
Barkbuster Hand Guards (Original Hand Guards included).
TR-Tec rear luggage plate.
TR-Tec lower and wider foot pegs (Originals included).
Brand new Black Widow exhaust with db killer. (Original exhaust is included).
Yellow/green (depending how colourblind you are) headlight protector.
Rockfox upper (these are brand new – warrantee claim due to corrosion) and lower bars
Rockfox rear pannier racks.

That is around R23000 extras.

Very clean and original. Sleeps inside. I have never used a power washer on the bike since new.
The bike is currently financed at MFC and there is a settlement. I would prefer to sell the bike with extras.
I have tried to price all the extras realistically, but would really like to sell the whole package together because of my location and the admin around shipping etc.

Price with all accessories: R180000
Willing to negotiate but don’t open an umbrella in my arse.

Here are two teasers - I will take some better pictures this weekend and make a walk around video.

Attachments

• IMG-20240517-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20240517-WA0011.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 780
  • 20240301_090104.jpg
    20240301_090104.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 0