Yamaha Tenere demo rides at Alfie Cox Dual Sport Festival

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Bac

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
For all you guys that will be attending the Alfie Cox Dual Sport Festival please note that I will have 9 new Yamaha Tenere's available at the event for all that are interested in test riding this fantastic machine. I will be arriving with the bikes on the Friday evening (14/08) so that bikes will be available to ride throghout the Saturday. All that will be required is for you to sing an indemnity form of the Friday evening. I imagine that there will be more guys interested in riding the bike than their are bikes available so we will probably organise short sessions on the bike during the outride on Saturday, with riders swopping out during the outride in order to give every body a chance to take the Tenere for a spin. If anyone requires any more information please feel free to pm me, or post if you wish, and I'll gladly try to answer any questions you may have, otherwise looking forward to meeting fellow WD's at the event.