Yami needs so Namibia info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yami 900

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
I would like to know the following plz. As I am sure there is a few WD members that have done it.

Firstly I would like to know if the Khaudum park is open? Went through a few articles and came upon a web page which said that the park is closed, the page info was from last year Jun 2013.

I will be doing Botswana and Namibia end of July this year (4x4) Gonna be staying at Guma Lagoon for a week doing some Tiger fishing :pot:
Then will go to the North through to Nam via Popa Falls and Dividendu down through the Khaudum park.  So would like to overnight in the park.
From there we will be heading south and toward Grootfontein onwards to White Lady Lodge at Brand Berg.

What I would like to know here is, from there we would like to head North around Brand Berg on the elephant trails down the Ugab river towards Myl 108.....can  or is it allowed?
Yes I do have T4A, thats where I have seen the route, but not sure if one is allowed?

If any of you could assist me with this? O0
Thanks!
Yami