Young lad joined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hi to all the Wilddogs

Obviously I'm new here otherwise I would not be posting here.. But I just figured I had to do so reading the comments of the add to the oak selling his KTM. It had me a little scared  :-\.

As we all should, I love my bikes. I keep myself busy by restoring and rebuilding them. I don't get around to it very often as I'm currently studying Mechanical Engineering but I go AWOL during the holidays, busy with my bike projects. I'm 20 years of age but at least don't have any chicks distracting me from my bikes. To date I have done a complete rebuild of a 1990 Yamaha DT200 and DT50. From some of the pics I've added, you should see that I don't like buying things. I prefer the challenge of fabricating parts to suit my taste. Bars, silencers, piston rings, LED headlamp globes, little brackets, clamps and mounts, fenders, guards and whatever :pot: If it can be bought, I can make it. I also had the privilege of restoring a BMW R100GS for a friend of mine (also on this forum). Currently waiting for me, I got my hands on a 1980 BMW R100RT. As soon as the exams are over, the chopping starts.

I most likely won't be a very frequent user of this site, but it would be nice to get feedback from chaps every now and then... get some ideas and maybe ask for help with the sourcing of the odd parts.