Playing in the mudd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrenm87

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
backwheelbandit (matt) and i (darren m 87) decided to have some fun in the mud after work after the nice rain we have had.
so few km's from us by ruimsig stadium was the perfect place. started @ 17:30 only finished @ 22:00

enjoy the pics

Attachments

• Copy (2) of DSC_0143.jpg
    Copy (2) of DSC_0143.jpg
    37.5 KB
  • Copy (2) of DSC_0144.jpg
    Copy (2) of DSC_0144.jpg
    60 KB
  • Copy of DSC_0144.jpg
    Copy of DSC_0144.jpg
    60 KB
  • Copy of DSC_0145.jpg
    Copy of DSC_0145.jpg
    71.5 KB
  • Copy (2) of DSC_0142.jpg
    Copy (2) of DSC_0142.jpg
    44.2 KB
:thumleft:

We used to ride there but last time we tried we were turned away at the gate. Where do you get in?

we took peter road then a left after on some street then follow the winding roads, there is a place u can get through. just dont ride in the middle on the puddle, its quite deep

Taz said:
:thumleft:

We used to ride there but last time we tried we were turned away at the gate. Where do you get in?

the normal gate, where you would go to the RC runway.

You failed to mention that it took 1 hour to retrieve the XT from that spot.

Darren, you've obviously recovered from your tumble last Sunday. Had no idea your other bike was the XY - looking at your photos, you've done it proud. Dont think I would ever have taken my XT into that.

backwheelbandit said:
APO said:
Dont think I would ever have taken my XT into that.

His XT is wishing he hadn't

didn't end well for it

IMG_0127.jpg

you dont see many xt's on the back of a bakkie.
fully recovered from my fall, still a huge bruise forom the impact but otherwise all good, confidence is even good, would have thought after coming off it might be a little low