Nylstroom, Marble Hall on tar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonDude

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I decided to keep to tar because my foot still hurts after too much riding, so took a ride from Centurion to Nylstroom, then east to Marble hall and down past Loskop Dam to Middelburg and then via the back routes back home again.

WARNING: The road from Nylstroom to Marble Hall is extremely dangerous. There is almost more pothole than road. I do not suggest you take this route in bad light or during rain.

I didn't take many pics, I just rode and rode and rode, 530 Kilo's in all, so it was a lekker long one for my first one after getting back on the bike. The KLR handled like a dream, I have yet to check what she threw away along the way!

Only two photies, one is of the river right below Loskop during September 07, and the other one I took today, February 08.

Sept07.jpg

nowfeb08.jpg

Thanks to all the dogs and other riders who greeted me on the way, and safe riding to all of you!

Uncle

Ek wou nog lees en prentjies kyk, toe is alles alweer verby :D Goed om te hoor die wiele rol weer!