My BMW R90/6 - The ZEN Bike is Gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
At the risk of repeating myself, and being boring, I am going to talk about my R90 here, as my other thread is to clogged up and with all the hi-jacking stuff get lost in translation. Not that I don't enjoy my Airhead thread.

I've now been riding the bike for two days, and love it. I have lots of plans working towards restoring it to original, if ever I get there.

In the mean time we'll just play around and have fun. My RS project bike is just lying around and I have no idea as yet what to do with it, so I'm going to pirate some of its parts and farkle the R90  :ricky:

This is what the bike looked like when I got it from Fat-b. Thanks Ou Grote, you made me a happy man.

I had the fairing removed to give it the original naked front end. Looks good.

One happy biker

Some Old School with Sparks and Ellis leathers and Lafe helmet  :biggrin:

Maybe one day it will look like this.

In the meantime it could look like this

Too start off, the carrier rack looked cheesy, so it came off, to be replaced by a single boat-rail soon as I have it chromed.

Next I will fit the wire wheels and fabricate a three quater chopped seat. I happen to have a spare like the one on the bike. There's lots of other stuff, which I'll post as I go along.

Feel free to help, crit or just enjoy having fun with me. Try not to hi-jack this one too much.