• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 WR450-2006- On road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipskop

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I have this bike for sale. Bought a short while ago from a forum member who says the engine was overhauled just before the 2016 Baja which he did and that was the only mileage the bike did after the overhaul.
I had starting problems since I got the bike, so I pulled the head and did the valve clearances, witch where good and the bore also still had the hone marks in it. The valves also looks good and not pulled in at all.
Bike has papers, and license for the next year.
It had starting issues but that is now fixed after the coil stick renewal and new battery.
I have the standard front light and fittings as I received it from the previous owner, that goes with the bike .
Start first time now, even when cold without choke  :ricky
It has a long range tank included in the price.
The bike is in J Bay.
Was thinking of 30k and I will include the tank, anything under 30k and I`m keeping the L/R tank.
Reason for selling----too many bikes and too little time and I want to consolidate to buy the new WR450 when they arrive  :ricky:
Call me on 082six540500- Clem-, as I am not on the forum 24/7  :lol8:

Attachments

• WR1.jpg
    WR1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,265
  • WR1.jpg
    WR1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,237
  • WR3.jpg
    WR3.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 1,243
  • WR4.jpg