2wherever.com - Rooies and his Bajaj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Howsit,

I pel of mine, and one whom I envy alot, quit his job, took up his dream and is currently in ANGOLA picking of the roads one by one and experiencing AFRICA as one should - on a motorbike. He opt for the unconventional way, choosing the Bajaj 200 and not going for the expected choice of BMW or KTM..  However, we all were sceptic about this choice, but until know we had to keep shut because he's going and doing everything that any other bike would do. 

Now, more about ANDON, he a rooies, one of those fishing/hunting/gooi die hond met n klip type of guys, always cracking a joke and keen for a adventure. Many of us choose to look at the obstacles, he chose to use the obstacles to his advance and pursue his dream of riding through AFRICA for one year on his bike..

U can follow him live on www.2wherever.com.  Be part of his adventure, and while reading his blogs, enjoy the feeling of freedom that stirs inside of you, that feeling of "what am I doing behind the desk, this should be me".

The second reason for this post apart from informing u about this trip and join in the fun, is he is doing this for charity as well.  Go read on the website about his cause and the charities he is supporting, and if u should feel to contribute, please do so, or just send this link and post to as many people, so that with the ride of a lifetime, not only his life will change but many others as well.

Leke tye, keep the speke rolling.