A website to help you plan your trips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trygve Roberts

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi Guys. My name is Trygve Roberts and I am the editor of the website www.MountainPassesSouthAfrica.co.za
I receive a lot of email from bikers and we want everyone to know that we cater for bikers on our site. Many of you will already know about our site, but this is an invite to all of you to "test-ride" the website. We have over 300 passes listed, photographed and filmed with history and technical data. Our promotional phase has just started, so you will be hearing a lot more about us. Join the other 30,000 monthly viewers and explore our beautiful country.

We are keen to get your opinions and also to hear what info as a biker you would like to see on the website. There is a comments section on the bottom of each page on the site. For those who register, you also get access to route files, which a small file which can be read by your GPS which makes trip planning and navigation a lot easier. Enjoy and ride safely.
;D