Accommodation option in the Southern Cape - Tergniet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kobus Myburgh

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Ek en die vroutjie (en die twee seuns) is bevooreg om 'n klein (baie klein) plekkie op Tergniet te besit wat ons jaarliks die Gauteng stoffies kom afskud.

Tergniet is tussen Grootbrak en Kleinbrak rivier in die Suid Kaap.

As I'm sitting here tonight with a cold one, the fire crackling in the background and the most amazing evening playing off in front of us, I can't help to think that it's a great pity to have it stand all year round with not a soul visiting it.  And this, being an adventure biking forum an all, in the heart of one of the most amazing gravel roads network in good old SA.

So, nou sit ek en wonder, is dit nie 'n geleentheid om die plekkie deur die jaar te verhuur aan die avontuurlustige ryer en sy pillion om as 'n basis te gebruik nie?  Veilig en sentraal tot dag roetes na Cloetespas, Seweweekspoort, Rooiberg pas, Seven passes, Prins Albert pas, Gamkaskloof, Prins Alfred pas en al die ander mooi roetes.

But, am I exposing myself to a lot of risk and what would an affordable rate/night be?  I am not looking to get rich out of it, looking for good, honest people who will look after the place while staying here and giving it some much necessary air to avoid the annual mould that accumulate due to it standing closed.

Deel jou gedagtes met my seblief.