Amegeza and Sutherland and some HDR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HDR is completely new to me, but it is really wow!! Thanks for posting.  :thumleft:

Hey Ho

Had a few Pm's about HDR , so here goes , Will start a thread on Photo section to discuss further.

HDR is High Dynamic Resolution - Its a Composite of 3 5 7 or even 9 photos taken at different exposure levels.

A basic 3 shot is what I do on my Canon 7D . So that means normal Exposure , then -1 so its dark and underexposed and +1 and over exposed.

Then these are merged in Photoshop or Photomatix Pro ( The later I have for anyone that wants it )

The point is really 2 show as much detail as possible , mine are biginner photos , you should see whats out there on the net.

Here are 2 examples of the same shot ....normal and HDR

OK I'm sure most are yawning by now

Thanks again for the motivational comments.

Wayne

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3758_59_60_tonemappedEdit.jpg

and

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3263_4_5_tonemappedEdit-1.jpg

Cheers

:thumleft:

Goeie moer!! Give credit where due! That's nothing else but raw talent. Good show. I really enjoyed the pics. You should charge us to look!  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Some people can take better pictures with a cellphone than I can take with my wife's expensive camera and you hayleyscomet is one of them I think.

Frannarossi said:
Some people can take better pictures with a cellphone than I can take with my wife's expensive camera and you hayleyscomet is one of them I think.

In that case hayley must have ONE BITCHIN' CELLPHONE !! :ricky:

hayleyscomet said:
Hey Ho

Had a few Pm's about HDR , so here goes , Will start a thread on Photo section to discuss further.

HDR is High Dynamic Resolution - Its a Composite of 3 5 7 or even 9 photos taken at different exposure levels.

A basic 3 shot is what I do on my Canon 7D . So that means normal Exposure , then -1 so its dark and underexposed and +1 and over exposed.

Then these are merged in Photoshop or Photomatix Pro ( The later I have for anyone that wants it )

The point is really 2 show as much detail as possible , mine are biginner photos , you should see whats out there on the net.

Here are 2 examples of the same shot ....normal and HDR

OK I'm sure most are yawning by now

Thanks again for the motivational comments.

Wayne

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3758_59_60_tonemappedEdit.jpg

and

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3263_4_5_tonemappedEdit-1.jpg

Cheers

Waybe would be awesome do have a pic like that put onto canvas.I did some googling anf there are some wicked photos shot this way.I like it..

Wayne,... these photos are really nicely done. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Thanks also for sharing how it's done.

hayleyscomet said:
Hey Ho

Thanks a lot,... would like to follow that thread. You sure have made me curious. :thumleft:

Only thing missing in that HDR pic of the bar is John Wayne :mwink:

I wish i was confident enough with a camera to try things like this.
I am at auto now!!! :biggrin:

Hey Bud
It's been said here a few times, but wow this stuff is awesome.
Just wish I could have joined you guys, next time. :thumleft:

awsome pics...

the only problem with the pics of Lord Milners Bar is that it is empty...What up with that?