Another Limpopo Ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please Please tell me where one gets the best steak in SA, i have this craving for a good piece of steak ::)

yaartbrak said:
Please Please tell me where one gets the best steak in SA, i have this craving for a good piece of steak ::)

Do you really, really like to know??  >:D

My dearest Malibu , how can that English pons be a steak conniseur when he eats his steak only once it has been turned into a piece of COAL , he is eating at my house next week and I am getting 4 decent steaks and a moer of a lump of coal for him , I just cant stand seeing someone turn a decent steak into thing you make a fire with ! His company is not to bad though , exept when he starts moaning ! Nice RR take care

:imaposer:

But, because he turns his steak into a blackened mess, it had better be great meat when they start with it in the kitchen... for it to pass his standards.

So, my dining experiences have been exceptional, especially as I ask for it to Mooo still when I stick the fork in!  :biggrin:

yaartbrak said:
If you see me you will know that I am a real steak conniseur , I have spent years trying to find a place that sells consistantly good steak and I found it in the most unlikly place, WOOLWORTHS ,MATURED FOR SOMETHING LIKE 28 DAYS ! Well worth the money !!!

Oh my goodness here we go again

Best Steak this Year Flavour Presentation etc. Bar and Grill Steenbokpan
Good Steak Cattle Barons Mossel Bay
Best PRAWN COCKTAIL Cattle Barons Mossel Bay
Worst Food the whole year Keg & Kudu Ellisras
Worst Service the whole century Keg & Kudu Ellisras

Malibu said:
I'm an ex-zimbo... and I know what a 3 inch steak is - home-grown! 

Best steak ever was served at Explorers in Vic Falls... dunno if they still do them!   :drif:
I went microlighting over Vic Falls a couple of years ago , and the stuff that came out of my pants when we landed looked like Tagsy's steaks ! Ha ha ! Funny story we bought a drum in Livingstone and told the salesman to throw in a bankie of weed as well "as a joke " when we arrived in the Caprivi a few days later we dicided to play the drum "after many bells"and as we opened up the bag the mother of all bankies fell out !!! He had obviously taken us seriously !!!

I'll tell you the story over a few single malts at my place next week !ps is what a hijack is ??

I've rafted and kyaked that river, jet boated the upper river, ridden horses all over the place there, and spent many happy hours in Explorers and in Down Time... was my favourite destination every September!  The river runs good then!   :thumleft:

yaartbrak said:
:patch: only 3 inches??????  ;D

Ons lees dieselfde in hierdie fret maar ons gaan in die kak kom - gelukkig is hulle 'baie' engels, so...

:peepwall:

Malibu said:
I've rafted and kyaked that river, jet boated the upper river, ridden horses all over the place there, and spent many happy hours in Explorers and in Down Time... was my favourite destination every September!  The river runs good then!   :thumleft:
We spent our time on the Zambian side , at the Royal Livingstone , I'm not very welcome there anymore ! :imaposer:

mmmmm.... what happenes onn tour stays on tour ! That's what my lawyer told me to say ! :imaposer:

Malibu said:

I swam the Suez canal to talk shit with you today - pardon me, i'm still tired ::)