another Site Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Macko15

Good afternoon Ladies and Gents

Im a noob to this site. but ive been in the game for a while. if any of you did any spares shopping at RAD moto in the last couple of years you may remember me. Peter , i was on spares for ages. but did plenty back up at rally raides , national racing and a few other events. ive been riding since i was three. some club and reigonal level Motocross and off road. two 24 hour races (huge bucket list tick) . but now that the ground seems to be getting a lot harder and ive stopped bouncing when i crash and sort of just lie there wondering if im dead or not. ive got the ADV bug pretty bad. Even tho i worked at RAD for a long time and i have a massive appreciation for orange bikes. im not a die hard fan. i love anything with two wheels and an engine that has been well built. ( praying yamaha release that 700 dakar concept bike that has been doing the social media rounds)

anyway. i loved my time at RAD , but i moved off to pursue my own business interests.sadly recently sold an XR650L, but used the Ammo to buy a 990 ADV S. so all is good. occasionally help out Andy from the adventure academy to ride sweep. so looking forward to contributing and getting to know whats cracking in the world of the wild dogs.