Anysberg reserve, calitzdorp, sewewwkspoort, gamkaskloof, die hel and back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sukkafool

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Right so I'm new to the whole DS adventure biking lark, recently picked up a gs1200 2005 standard, brothers got a super ten 1200 and mate kevin( candyman) on his 1200GSA, took me on my first "real" ride over the last two days and i saw things that i couldn't believe, did things that gave me a whole new appreciation for the term adventure and just plain can't wait for the next one, there are tons of photos available here at this link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/113543285933889391468/albums/6008152040872326545?banner=pwa

one day i will learn the posting pics in here bit (is there a way to link the whole albums photos here without putting in a url for each one between the ing tags?).....anyway great fun was had, learnt a lot and for a first timer -goddamn it was amazing.

Cheers
Sukka

:thumleft:

Attachments

• DSCN7317.jpg
    DSCN7317.jpg
    320.4 KB
Yip, that pic pretty much sums it up, awesome!!! as for hooked? ABSOLUTELY!

Looks like you guys had a really nice Trip. :thumleft:

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Nice one. They took you to some really nice places worth seeing

Nice photos, yip agree the first ride will ever make or break it for you.  :ricky:

Roarman - Sorry the GPS did not save the whole Track, only the return ride, stooped GPS. Attached is a Route though.

Attachments

• DieHelandBack_28April2014.gdb
    152.4 KB