Atlantis fun ratio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darthvader said:
Grrrr.... said:
Btw, waar was jy?!!! Gedog jy gaan my leer wheely....

Sorry man, ek het geweet ek gaan hin hangover he, so ek het gepass.
 My XR se olie lyk in anyway soos ou moerkoffie - ek het nie hin fancy JAGG oil cooler nie.  Ek het hin paar lekker tips by Heddles gevang, nou doen ek agterwielmannewales met nog meer confidence  >:D

Ek dink ek gaan vandag die SE bietjie oefen in die duine na werk, nog baie lig na 17:00.

Ek het self 'n lekker een gehad maar hom vinnig uit gesweet!  :lol8:

Andrew het geweet waarvan hy praat to hy se jy moet genoeg water saam vat! Wyse raad.
Daai plek tap die voggies erg vinnig uit....

Dit is waar - en moet nie dink jy kan hin vinnige 2 biere suip by jou tjommies wat 4x4 met hulle coolerbox nie...  Dan raak jy baie windgat en probeer vir hulle wys jy kan powerslide met een hand en die ander een wat die grond raak.  Dit werk nooit!

What is this fun ratio .... 66% ?

Anyone care to explain please

Grrrr.... said:
Sithe said:
What is this fun ratio .... 66% ?

Anyone care to explain please

66% of participants got injured in some way.

Rubbish! Don't scare them.

To quote myself in the first post on this thread.

Fun ratio =;

Kamanya said:
All guys have a limit where the enjoyment to bike picking up ratio puts a dent in the fun.

Well well done guys, enjoyed all the vids, especially the long one.

Kamanya amazing how easily you handle that moster of yours out there; but even more respect to the boys for giving it horns. Redrum seemed to be the fittest and keenest until his off. Well done for pushing through and getting to the top!

Hey Kamanya, I noticed you were wisely taking it easy down the dune, Im assuming those big tanks throw all the fuel forward and that why you came to a stop each time?

BlueBull2007 said:
Hey Kamanya, I noticed you were wisely taking it easy down the dune, Im assuming those big tanks throw all the fuel forward and that why you came to a stop each time?

Depending on the day, temperature and the way the wind has blown over the last few days, the backside of dunes can either be taken at speed or a serious head over heals risk. That day that sand was pretty soft and going off as the day got hotter.

I intentionally make an effort to show noobs how the backside of dunes should be approached. If riding them at speed then crossing the apex at angle is the safest way over.