ATTENTION: Western Cape Dogs!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROOST

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
Howzit Dogs!

A mate of mine is planning a trip through africa to raise awareness for a "Wordspace" project.

This is where you can meet the riders and read about the project and if there are any willing donors, click the "sponsor" tab on their website  :biggrin: :thumleft:: https://wordspaceonwheels.org/

I took up the intiative and thought that it would be a nice idea if some of the wilddogs in the Western Cape can show some support with regard to their project and journey.

The details are as follow( I'M QUOTING )
"If you want to feel more part of our 10 000km tour you can do the first leg of our trip with us, by joining us on a breakfast run the morning of the 17th of June as we head up the west coast towards the Namibian border. As the Sunday is a public holiday, the Monday will also be a public holiday. We’ll gather at Rondebosch Common from about quarter to 7 the morning and try to leave at about 7am. We’ll head up to the M5, N1 then the N7 all the way to Piketberg, where we will stop for breakfast at the Spur.

Its about a 130km drive to Piketberg and here we will stop for breakfast. We’ll head on up after breakfast, going through Van Rhynsdorp and then Springbok, before we’ll reach the Namibian border to cross over to spend our first night on the other side of the border at the Orange River Camp. From Piketberg you can then head back the same route, or visit some of the other nearby towns such as Porterville, you can also head back closer to the west coast to Velddrif or Vredenburg head down the west coast back to Cape Town."

They would really appreciate the support!
Dot your name down on this thread so we have an idea of whos coming or not

Thanks okes, hope to see you there!