• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baby for sale - Sold to DeonGSX...something.. Sorry Deon YZF600R!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fugly

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Ok guys, this is gonna hurt.. Baby = YZF600R aka Thundercat.

My baby is for sale... I don't need to sell her but she doesn’t get ridden often enough. Fugly and soon to be the GS (gotta think of a name for her too) will be ridden more often. She doesn't deserve to be left in the garage! She needs a loving home!

Before you all laugh out loud, please ask any of the dogs that have seen her to comment on the condition and performance.

Baby is 12 years old with 32k on the clock and has a Yoshi pipe. I know the book value but also know she is a ledgend in her own rights and will hopefully become a collector’s piece.

This Baby rocks! Seating position is more upright and comfortable than the cramped R6. The peg and bar position make for a far more comfortable ride too. The aftermarket double bubble makes it possible to cruise at 180 without ducking behind the screen (and I'm 1,96m).

Baby goes like the clappers if you want her too and sounds like a symphony.

I will let her go with an XL helmet and a Yamaha XL leather jacket.

Asking 32k.

Once again, please ask any dogs that have seen her before you comment on the price. She’s a beauty and I want her to go to a good home. Dogs that I know are welcome to take her on a ride (I'll bring her out to the freeway for you) so that they can report on her condition and performance.

P1140774.jpg

P1140775.jpg

P1140776.jpg

P1140781.jpg

P1140784.jpg

I will provide full size photos if you need so that you can zoom in and inspect properly.

The Tyres are also almost brand new and it now comes with a RWC as well Road worthy was done on Thursday 30 April 09.