BeyondXtreme in Lesotho met Eish.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnxs for sharing, I have send Puddles the link to show her what she missed.  She is going to be so peed-off with herself for not going!!!!

Nooooooooooo .... I can't believe I missed that.  I hate myself  :crybaby2:

bmad said:
Very Nice  :thumleft:

Come Mav, we need your side now  >:D >:D

;D

I will write something later on. Promise. If I dont get a gap today - I will write something on sunday.

WOW!!!! Ok,,, so that's where you sneaked off to last week  ;) - you lucky people!!!  :)

Great RR Malibu - awesome stuff - looks like Lesotho is a definite not to be missed... um... what was that again a while ago re a ladies weekend there???  :biggrin:

Glad you guys and gals had a great time - nice pics and it says it all!  :)

Why not Misty, take our better halves with, they will not want to miss it, and we go into that area.  We had special permission from the chief to go there, so we were treated very well, and we did not even have a hint of an incident... in any way!  We'd just have to get hold of our delightful guide again, otherwise well never find it!  :biggrin:

Attachments

• n1058125177_171750_392.jpg
    n1058125177_171750_392.jpg
    53.9 KB
A great plan Malibu... think that's the next trip to plan... :biggrin: gee you hardly have time to recover and the next planning phase is on the roll !! :)

malgat said:
nice dude/ettes,,,,well done,,,,

so whats happening onwards????

Well have to wait for updates from Louie...

They have all the film footage and photo's for the book now...

We are also really wanting to see everything, so we are just keeping an eye on his web site...

Mal, what a fantastic RR. Xtremely well written and very professional (compliment from an established author lass).
JC and moi are already planning another trip (also to be filmed) for inclusion into the front-end of the trailer until we have a full-blown doccie.

I'll be posting this trip and all it's glorified events on my website for those who would like to join again and those who would want to experience something never to be repeated.

My sincere thanks to all of you who joined me and made the event and filming possible.....even at such short notice!
In all honesty, I love living on the seat of my riding jocks at critical planning stages, when panic is almost inevitable, and my pulse is racing like a mad hooligan not knowing if I will be able to pull it off or not at the very last minute.

To my newfound friends - blessings till we meet again, hasta la pasta!

Mudcracker said:
JC and moi are already planning another trip (also to be filmed) for inclusion into the front-end of the trailer until we have a full-blown doccie.

I'll be posting this trip and all it's glorified events on my website for those who would like to join again and those who would want to experience something never to be repeated.

Well, you certainly pulled it off... now what's the rumour of the next one... I heard we are not to know where we are going till we get there... passports required!  This so tickles my fancy...

Shmoking ! what a ride and I really like that yellow AT  :thumleft:

And so the man makes his entrance -hoezit guys? Jis Im only liss for some wors in the mountains now... Wie kom saam[/img][/img]... Only joking NEE. As logistics manager of beyond xtreme I was told to prepare for five days in mozambique... Oops did i just let a secret out... hey! Who ever? Where ever? When ever I will make sure you have the best trip...  believe we will be shooting again in moz... "WHANA BEEE FAMIS NE" see you guys there...  EASY @BXT  :pot: A.K.A  - JC 

JA OK IM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY MORE....

Very nice ride report Aunty Malibu :peepwall:

Something about that area. Seems like you all had a great time and that the weather played with :thumleft:

Sorry i missed it.

Last minute crap popped out its head and i had to sort it out.

Cool :mwink: