Big Up to Johan at Wild at Heart Adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Varadero

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
About 6 weeks ago I took my Wolfman Enduro front fender bag off to be properly cleaned, I duly stripped the metal hooks off and proceeded to clean the bag.  Unknown to me my little nephew was trying to help me and promptly "lost" 2 of the 4 metal hooks.  After a massive search of the area these couldn't be found and no amount of sweet talk could get the little guy to give up their location or what he did with them.  What to do?  I sent Johan at Wild at Heart (the SA agents for Wolfman bags) an email and told him what had happened, got a very quick reply stating that they didn't have in stock but that they would ask for some of the clips to included with their next shipment.  Today I get to the post office and there's a package with the clips that I need  :thumleft:  No charge, no arguing, just good plain old service.  :thumleft: 

Just to put it into perspective, the fender bag was a present from my brother in Oz so wasn't even bought from the guys at Wild at Heart!  Johan, a big thank you, its really nice to see these levels of service  :thumleft: