• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Bike lift table aka Hospital Bed for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Some moons back, I sourced a hospital bed to use as a bike lift. Below is the test image to see if it could lift the lump of a 950. Since then, I added a ply base to have it not stand on the grating directly.
I have since acquired a dedicated bike lift table (used) that is narrower and since I have space limitations with too many bikes, the lift table is more suitable. The "hospital bed" has way more storage space for tools and parts on the deck though and I will miss that, but its now surplus to requirements.

The "bed" can drop very low and a simple ramp gets the bike loaded. It has many places to attach your straps etc . It can also tilt along its length which is surprisingly handy. The castors allow you to wheel bike and bed out of the workshop if needed.

If there is any interest on this forum, drop me a line with an offer over PM before I list it on FB or GT.

Cheers

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-13 at 09.29.32.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-13 at 09.29.32.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 2