Bike suddenly dead. Now starting first time ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegaPix

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Last weekend I went to Pienaardam Resort just outside Middelburg Mpumalanga.  I was taking photos of Showjumping and decided to go with Candy to the venue.  Taking tent, camera etc.

Now every day when i start my bike it starts first time.  Sunday morning I packed up and got everything on the bike.  I was still taking photos so did not get dressed.  I rode the bike 100m to the spot where I was taking photos and switched it off.  Two hours later I was ready to go and got dressed. Packed the last bit of stuff on the bike and was ready to go.

NOPE.... Bike fkn morsdood.  Checked fuses after unpacking every fkn thing and got the seat off.  ALS DOOD

Jump started the bike after a GESUKKEL and did not switch the bike off again.  So now the stuff was not on the bike and had to ask my friend to take all the stuff with his car back to Pta while I ride to Jhb.
Got to fill up at Ultra City and the bike started first time.  Got home in Fourways and switch the bike off and on and is starts.  FIRST TIME

Today ... Wednesday I decided let me just check the bike again.  START --- F I R S T  T I M E ---

F F S

How is this possible?  Hoe de fok is dit moontlik?