• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW GS Helmet, 2016 model, white, XL, SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
SOLD

I tried to sell this before, but it was covered in stickers, which I reckon put some okes off. I've removed the stickers, and dropped the price. The catch? There's a little bit of stickiness here and there you still need to rub off. At this price, you can maar deal with it  :imaposer:

BMW GS Helmet (new shape), bought mid-way through 2016, XL (60/61... but I'm a 62 normally and it fits). White.

Pretty good condition
Liner is still in great nick
Visor and pinlock anti-fog insert have no major scratches
2 small scratches in the paint at the chin (see last photo)
One of the peak clip mechanisms (female, on the helmet) has a piece chipped out of it (it happened early on 'cos I was too ham-fisted, BUT has worked perfectly since, so I've never replaced it).
Originally came with 2 removable chin spoilers (thick and thin), but I only have the thin one
I still have the booklet and spare fog insert pins, and the helmet bag.

New price is R8 850 IIRC. Take it off my hands for the low, low, stupid, bargain price of R3 400. I need to flog this, chop chop. PM me...

Attachments

• DSCF2318.jpg
    DSCF2318.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF2319.jpg
    DSCF2319.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCF2320.jpg
    DSCF2320.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCF2321.jpg
    DSCF2321.jpg