• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R100GS PD Classic for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doerengone

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
I have decided to sell some bikes. The following 2 are for sale:

1) 1996 BMW R100GS PD Classic. 1000cc, twin front disks, tubeless rims, Paralever, Ohlins rear shock (plus original), BMW Plastic panniers, orig heated grips with hbars, spare ssteel xhaust. Nice condition, with paint etc in sound condition. Engine front cover and exhaust headers ceramic coated. Was Clives old bike and is known around Cape Town. Price R45,000 not negotiable. Licenses and roadworthied. (check out : my new ride: BMW R100GS PD Classic thread for photo)

2) BMW R100CS. Bike in fair condition, with all original fittings etc, all in working condition, with fairly good paint. Rims powdercoated. Bike runs but could do with a tidy up. An easy project bike to keep one busy during the winter. Not licensed and not roadworthied, although should pass test. Papers in order tho. Price R10,000 not negotiable. (bargain price)

Reason for selling: Decided to keep the 640, running out of storage space, ordered a russian bride.

PM me for contact details and photos. The PD can be viewed at my place in Gardens, Cape Town.
The CS is stored in Table View.