BOTSWANA . Trip Planned Interested.WE ARE OFF!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
I know that this is early but i need some feed back to plan a trip to Botswana going through Martin's Drift border post. The trip will be from a Friday morning to Sunday. We leave from Pretoria followed by a back up vechile with a paramedic on board --level5-- and here's the good part, our kit can be put in the vechile. Arrive at border at about noon. Check in and meet by the owners of Kwa Nokeng lodge on the other side. Short trip to lodge. Have lunch and leave for tented campsite in the middle of no-where. Food and accomodation is all provided for. Saturday we will leave after breakfast to Tulli block up North and ride in Big Five Country. Sleep over at tented camp site and return Sunday. Cost are about R2,700.00. The guy's up there run a very profesional setup. I have twice tried to go but both times the people who organized the trip could not make up ten people. That is the minimum required. Should enough WD's be interested i will look at a date. Bookings are only open from March to September. At all times medical assistance will be available.( Drinks i hear is included in the price.)