Breeds Nek WTF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeepBass9 said:
You guys must lekker drive up and down Breedt's Nek and not stop in to visit.... :pot:
Gooi gps co-ords asseblief. Always nice to meet another Dog and I seriously have no idea where you are.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Road turnoff : 25.99909S , 27.38037E
House : 25.97619S, 27.38331E

No to close, but have a great view of Breedt's Nek.

DeepBass9 said:
Road turnoff : 25.99909S , 27.38037E
House : 25.97619S, 27.38331E

No to close, but have a great view of Breedt's Nek.

Nice, I'll work that into my next Breedts loop.  :thumleft:

DeepBass9 said:
You guys must lekker drive up and down Breedt's Nek and not stop in to visit.... :pot:

This one was on very short notice and almost didn't happen. Next time. We've decided to make this a monthly event

OK, let me know if you're going to pop in and I'll put a worsie on the fire and some beer on ice.......   :thumleft:

You must still see my uberthumper running, 1430cc and one cylinder makes quite a thump!

I'll try and drag the Ganja man with....

nielvn said:
Moet se ek raak nou bietjie gatvol vir breedts.

Ja daai suide kant is baie mooi, maar hy verskil van week na week, laas week was die pyp toe, hierdie week was hy half oop.

Noorde kant is bietjie meer intimiderend as die suide, maar steeds nie n moerse challenge nie.

Laastens heine en Lew dit was lekker om saam met julle te ry, ek dink die volgende ene is dullstroom toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ek hoop ons word die keer bietjie saamgenooi.....

Went over Breedts on Saturday - an impromptu ride.
It's not in great condition at the moment...:ricky:  A normal sedan wouldn't make it up or down the North side, no bloody way.

By the way, the little shop at the bottom of the North side; what's the deal there? We stopped for a beer and some pretty good wors rolls. He gave us a sample of his new Kudu wors - very good stuff.

iamgigglz said:
Went over Breedts on Saturday - an impromptu ride.
It's not in great condition at the moment...:ricky:  A normal sedan wouldn't make it up or down the North side, no bloody way.

By the way, the little shop at the bottom of the North side; what's the deal there? We stopped for a beer and some pretty good wors rolls. He gave us a sample of his new Kudu wors - very good stuff.

I hope it stays open, its a pretty hit and miss affair when its operating and when its not?

Welsh said:
I hope it stays open, its a pretty hit and miss affair when its operating and when its not?

Not sure. The owner regaled us with his plans to build a huge brick & mortar braai, wooden deck etc etc so business can't be bad.
We were there at about noon and he had fires going ready to braai wors rolls.