Broke the v on the Varra !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briv

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Boere took delivery of his brand new varra a week or two ago and it seemed a good time to go get some dust on it today. Nothing hectic just a lekker cruise, around all the lekker gravel roads behind Durbanville. some pics :

AT's have something in common with these planes  :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC08285 (Small).JPG
    DSC08285 (Small).JPG
    89.5 KB
  • DSC08286 (Small).JPG
    DSC08286 (Small).JPG
    82.4 KB
  • DSC08284 (Small).JPG
    DSC08284 (Small).JPG
    48.2 KB
  • DSC08287 (Small).JPG
    DSC08287 (Small).JPG
    48.4 KB
  • DSC08291 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08291 (Medium).JPG
    100.3 KB
Something in common ??? Like they carry liquid fertilizer & you carry brandewyn :biggrin:

Pistonpete said:
Something in common ??? Like they carry liquid fertilizer & you carry brandewyn :biggrin:

Haw, you Kettym riders have no shame... :pot: Hey PP I've seen you drink :mwink: but have you seen me  :peepwall:  Oh and check the lights peeeeetee piston  ::) :biggrin:

So after the vara had it 's fill,, B&C rocked up with the ex MJ mobile,  and ja we did have something to drink  :biggrin:  and a lekker ride back with a closing beer at the Barrel  :thumleft:

Attachments

• DSC08295 (Medium) (2).JPG
    DSC08295 (Medium) (2).JPG
    89.6 KB
  • gerhar ktm.jpg
    gerhar ktm.jpg
    27.5 KB
Yes i am now official a dog! This was good fun. The gravel road was not to bad but still i have a lot of respect for this road that we love to travel on. Hopefully it will be many more RR before i must admit going down witt the Varadero.

Thanks briv for putting some time aside to bring another dog to the pack. I did enjoy it a lot.

Brink is baie spyt hy kon weens onvoorspelbare redes nie saam ry nie, maar volgende keer is hy daar.

ek like Vara's kwaai.

check die dude in somerset wes se TERMINATOR 2 - TII vir short.

Attachments

• New Varadero 08 ( Canon Shots ) 012A.jpg
    New Varadero 08 ( Canon Shots ) 012A.jpg
    107.9 KB