Calling all 2 stroke fundies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frannarossi

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I got my son a second hand CR 80 for Christmas. The problem is the bike goes through spark plugs like I go through toilet paper....My fuel / 2 stroke pre mix is 40/1. I use a 500 ml 2 stroke on 20 litres of fuel. The spark plugs last for about 3 to ten minutes....I've tried B8EG & B9EG racing plugs as well but no luck.The hotter the plug the more it pisses 2 stroke out of the euhaust. I've used my old Vaaljapie tractor's N9YC plugs when I ran out of racing plugs and then the bike goes on forever,not farking up the plug or pissing oil out of the exhaust,but then the power is gone....the bike doesn't get into the power band then....any suggestions guys? Ekt myself nou so goed moontlik in engels probeer uitdruk hier maar ek hoop dit maak sin wat ek geskryf het. Met n ou flou plug loop die bike heeldag,rook amper niks en die plug kak nooit maar die performance is weg dan....gee bietjie raad asb manne want ek koop my bankrot aan spark plugs.