Cederberg-Beaten But Not Conquered-Solo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Etienne, I can clearly see who your 'RR rollmoddel is......TR, right? :3some:
Gripping and inspirational
Thanks, stay on this track!

Awesome RR :thumleft:

Gr8 RR!! Make me wish I could move down to the Cape......Freestate's too flat!  :pot:

Nice one, amazing fun you had.Take my hat off to Nick the Pom.He has must have patience travelling so far at that pace.That tent he's got looks the business so he obviously sleeps well at night.Just a bit dangerous camping anywhere in SA these days,even more so in South America I am sure.
Hey if you do those trips on your little boney alone hate to know what you gonna get up to on your bigboney when it arrives..............solo Africa trip maybe. :ricky: 

Nice one Etienne , a solo through the Cederberg is a great adventure  :thumleft:

thats why you were feveriously busy at Andy's shop  :mwink:

paid off well I see

Great trip  :thumleft:

Etienne thanks vir die share. Jy is besig om in ongelooflike avontuurlus teword. Jacques Kustow  kom tot gedagte. Ons gaan nog baie van jou lees een dag.  :thumleft:

Thanks

RovRat

plonker said:
Just a bit dangerous camping anywhere in SA these days
He camped in the far worst places, he reckons SA is allot safer, becuase it is like in the bush and stuff, not really near cities

EtienneNXR said:
plonker said:
Just a bit dangerous camping anywhere in SA these days
He camped in the far worst places, he reckons SA is allot safer, becuase it is like in the bush and stuff, not really near cities

I agree

Ettienne, ek dink nie jy sal ooit kan afskeid neem van jou"bike" nie.Wragtag, julle 2 het nou al darem baie trips aangepak.Jy moet vir jou n showcase bou sodat die herrineringe kan bly.Vat 5 maat, jy is magic.Dankie vir nice report.

Very nice
The storyline flows well and you took some great pictures

The last time I was in the Cederberg was in 1983 - It's time I visit again

Again, a report that proves that the bike is only a small part of the trip - I'm sure even an 800GS would be able to do it.

WOW that looks like an awesome trip iv explored the northern part of the berg and its
just as beautiful if not more. So... when you going again??

love the photties