Cederberg hussle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kamanya said:
KTM BIGGER said:
What happened to the graphics on the tank.

Sigh....

Long expensive story short... Can't paint Aqualine tanks, the paint just falls off.

that is unfortunately the downside of plastic tanks

not all but certain tanks breath so the petrol fumes would vent and make the paint bubble and flake

Beserker said:
Great RR, Vid Kamanya!

I was going to ask you about the 908RR after you offered the desert on the pay as you go thread. I bought my Mich Desert for about R 600 (?+/_?) , and will probably do so again, can't see the 908 outlasting 3 Michelins.

I highly rate the Michelin. Its definitely not the tire for tar scratching, but for the offroad I think it is great.

Beserker said:
Quick question: from Oudrif, is it possible to cross the Tankwa to the Gifberg side? According to some of the old maps I have, there was a drif there (hence Ou Drif)

Cheers

Definitely not. Maybe the old maps show tracks that horses could get across but not vehicles and certainly not in winter; Ou Drif is the site of a grade 3 rapid called House rapid.

Kamanya said:
Ou Drif is the site of a grade 3 rapid called House rapid.

Lekker RR Kam. :thumleft:

First time I hit house rapid I saw my arse
Second time I hit it I saw my arse
Third time I hit it I saw my arse.
Fouth time I hit it I nearly saw my arse.

I think House rapid do not like me.

Kamanya and Paramed a GRT RR......

I love that rugged terrrain.....

Nice to explore other routes....

our video Grt.... :biggrin:

and Paramed glad you enjoying the Dark side.... :biggrin:

kamanya must agree with you wrt to the Desert and the Dunlop 908s if they were better priced...!!! so I will stay with the Deserts ...the last set gave me good mileage.... :)

Latest posts