Cederberg Oasis, Wuppatal and Kitbakkies pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice RR's lately including this one :thumleft: has left me drooling and with the idea that this should be next on my bucket list

Kykdaar said:
Some nice RR's lately including this one :thumleft: has left me drooling and with the idea that this should be next on my bucket list

Let us know when you in CT - Will happily accommodate you  :thumleft:

Gravel Cat said:
Kykdaar said:

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Always nice to have some local company and knowledge when riding new places. I will definately do that :thumleft:

Kykdaar said:
Gravel Cat said:
Kykdaar said:

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Always nice to have some local company and knowledge when riding new places. I will definately do that :thumleft:

:thumleft:

Nice photos!

Where is that water crossing situated?

Gravel Cat said:
:thumleft:

For our 1st ride on our dual sports - we were all amazed at how much riding country we have availabe. Enduro is fun but so limited in terms of where you are 'allowed' to ride.

Such a privilege to ride in such a beautiful area!

OASIS cederberg - a real home away from home. Honesty bar and Ribs to kill for - legends!

Wuppatal - is just past Oasis, nice technical pass - really enjoyed this

Kitbakkies was a nice chilled tar and hardpack pass, def one for the books.

Some pics of our little 2 day adventure

ede6ymyt.jpg

e2y7e5y5.jpg

puzuna2a.jpg

sazegyne.jpg

qehe8aqa.jpg

mytysynu.jpg

syteqyme.jpg

ujyqy8ur.jpg

eqy8ypen.jpg

a4a7ara3.jpg

u8unygen.jpg

udyzu7y8.jpg

4ujyty6y.jpg

edugaret.jpg

a8y7agyj.jpg

5agepeha.jpg

y9e5azuj.jpg

Fred4stroke said:
Nice photos!

[/quote]

Its if you come from Oasis cederberg towards wuppertal, just as you get down the 4x4 only trail, you turn right onto the trail instead of left to Wuppertal. It will feel like you are on private property just keep going. You will get to a wire fence - go through it and just keep on riding. This trail is actually a dead end but well worth a there and back to see how far it is ;)

Enjoy  :thumleft:

I have always wondered where that road lead. I will definitely take a ride up it next time I am at the Oasis.

Thanks

AntonW said:
I have always wondered where that road lead. I will definitely take a ride up it next time I am at the Oasis.

Thanks

That road is well worth it, even if you have to turn back  :thumleft:

Gravel Cat said:
Fred4stroke said:
Nice photos!

Its if you come from Oasis cederberg towards wuppertal, just as you get down the 4x4 only trail, you turn right onto the trail instead of left to Wuppertal. It will feel like you are on private property just keep going. You will get to a wire fence - go through it and just keep on riding. This trail is actually a dead end but well worth a there and back to see how far it is ;)

Enjoy  :thumleft:

[/quote]

Just to confirm...... is this the correct section you are referring to??

1st photo shows the last section after you've come down the pass, on the way to that intersection where you turn left to Wuppertal & right to this "1 way" track/road.
2nd photo is me joining the other guys @ the intersection.
3rd photo shows my helmet camera pointing in the direction of this "1 way" track/road.

This the right spot??

Attachments

• 365.jpg
    365.jpg
    223.2 KB
  • 366.jpg
    366.jpg
    192.8 KB
  • 375.jpg
    375.jpg
    164.2 KB
Hi Garfield,

Yes that's correct, the last pic you posted off the helmet camera is the direction you will ride in. Just a fun little detour  :thumleft: