Cederberge: My first pictorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lekka ride report ouens!
Straatvalk, bly jy het daai padfietse ge-swop vir adv-fiets (en dan's dit nog 'n fokken lekke beemer ook)... al het jy die vinnigste 1 op skool gery.

Thundermerwe said:
Nice ride.

WTF dude ?  You've put another BMW down in the water.  :patch:

I would like give riding lessons, but my baby is also damaged.

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Pity I couldn't ride with you in the dunes at sossus, maybe you could teach me that next time round.

Whats up with your bike?

Thanx for the great RR ou geelheks...  die 800gs was mal en ek dink dit is die perfekte bike as jou bene te kort is vir n 1200.sal beslis n plan maak om een te kry.  problem net die insurance geld is al amper op. sal maar moet finance die keer.hou maar julle ore oop vir n goeie second hand ene.  NATUURLIK SWART!!!Kan nie ander kleur vir straatie

8)bittterrrrrr jammer ek kon dit nie maak nie boys.Dit lyk asof julle dit geniet het.Great pics yf jammer vir die self portraits so nou en dan >:D :imaposer:

Gr8 RR en foto's
Thanks for sharing  :thumleft:

Dit bly maar 'n ongelooflike mooi deel van ons land daai

Additional info as asked. Detail from the gps is the round trip from Mt Ceder to clanwilliam and back again.

Attachments

• TRI8B41.jpg
    TRI8B41.jpg
    84.2 KB
  • 17092008830 [800x600].jpg
    17092008830 [800x600].jpg
    113.3 KB
Goeie foto's en RR. Dis waar wat Mark en PP se, ek het al baie daai deel gery en ken omtrent elke B&B en gastehuis langs die pad en elke trip is anders.

YellowFever said:
Kykdaar said:
Clearly a beautiful area from the great pictures you took  :thumleft:

I am also heading that way (to Algeria) soon.

Any tips that you have to share (e.g. routes, conditions, level of difficulty, what to expect, etc) would be most welcome as I have never been there before.

PM me your email adres, and I'll send you a file through that was prepared by ektoknbike :ricky:

Hi there Yellowfever,

Had some problems with my e-mail, but managed to open the files this morning. Also sent a return mail.

Thank you very much  :thumleft: 

Cheers