Central Joburg... the old streets... and a great view.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lekker Pics guys . Malibu you are a hooligan  :eek: :biggrin:. I would never do that  :eek: 

I am sure it would have been easier for adventurous Mark , didn't he work with this kind of thing . ?

And good to see Tagsey the charmer again, I aways tear a laughing muscle when he is near . :imaposer:

Tagsy is just something else.  In the whole world, there can be... only ONE!    :)

Actually, it was not anything to hectic at all, as soon as you realise the rope is safe, then you can have a blast!  We all did some pretty neat free-falls!  You just let it all go and fall!  You know you only need 80 grams of pressure on the rope to stop 120kg's of flesh... and the dude at the bottom knows when he needs to apply pressure to stop you making meat patties next to him!

But all in all, just a fun morning!  ;D

Eeek , Im scared of heights . But I can you guys had great fun .
:thumleft:
Yes Fat B introduced us to Tagsey on a trip to the Baviaans , he entertained us all till late that night , he never stops shooting out punchlines .  :imaposer:

I do not think that I will survive that. Very daring.  :thumleft:

ddd d d  d  d d  d d ddd  d d d  dd  d d d  ddd dd dd  :peepwall:CM................... :imaposer:

The ddddd is the theme tune for james bond, and as we all know there is a bond girl Pussy Galore, and our own CM  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

FOMC LMAO does this mean your gonna bite me................ I though bannanas was more like it LMAO  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Latest posts