Charley Boorman Ride - A few Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Adventure said:
I told you guys he's a cool guy ;D

Saw many dogs along the way and was great to meet some for the first time face to face.

Dead meat, thanks for letting us cut in on Baden Powell Drive :thumleft:

Jacko, I just couldn't get next to you long enoght to get your attention to say hi. That Eepee looks pretty cool.

Was great to have so many guys meet at the Catex,
Bushy from Out On A Limb really enjoyed the 40+ bikes that rode with us to Meerlust. :3some:

(click)

I didn't see him in Durbanville, but had to do a double take when we stopped for the XR's to fill up in Stellenbosch...all I can say is RESPECT...

JamesXRV said:
I didn't see him in Durbanville, but had to do a double take when we stopped for the XR's to fill up in Stellenbosch...all I can say is RESPECT...

Also had to do a double take, Respect.

I must say that this was my last mass ride... ever.

Hi light of the day was having a few beers with the dogs afterwards. ;D

Red Adventure said:
I told you guys he's a cool guy ;D

Saw many dogs along the way and was great to meet some for the first time face to face.

Dead meat, thanks for letting us cut in on Baden Powell Drive :thumleft:

Jacko, I just couldn't get next to you long enoght to get your attention to say hi. That Eepee looks pretty cool.

Was great to have so many guys meet at the Catex,
Bushy from Out On A Limb really enjoyed the 40+ bikes that rode with us to Meerlust. :3some:

(click)

Only a pleasure Sir, it's what we Honda riders do  :3some:

Looks to have been an awesome morning with Chaz and the other fellows. And some brilliant pics as well, thanks for sharing!!

oh yeah, groups of that size are the pits!! Next time you guys gotta take charley for an off road ride!

n Chummer is iemand wat aas uitgooi, dan kom al die vissies agterna........ :peepwall:
Lyk my Charlie spot fyn met julle.

2StrokeDan said:
n Chummer is iemand wat aas uitgooi, dan kom al die vissies agterna........ :peepwall:
Lyk my Charlie spot fyn met julle.
;D skerp