Cogito ergo sum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Lobo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Hi!

I'm a closet adventurer for most and (currently!) a motorcyclist without a bike! I sold mine when ... (it's a looong story), so I'm in the market for one. Which one it is to be will be determined by factors such as availability, price of purchase, availability of accessories, cost of services, reliability, fuel efficiency, comfort, weight(!), seat height (sigh!) and visual appeal.

What do I want to do with my bike? Ride. Escape. Feel free. Disappear into the unknown. Explore the gravel road over there to the left: the one disappearing over the hill.

I do professional photography; enjoy small groups - not exactly a breakfast run (consisting of a huge group of people) fan; love the outdoors, but also really enjoy a good music concert; drool when I visit hardware stores and is basically a next - door guy who froths at the mouth when people in power tries to pull the wool over one's eyes and expects one to fall for it.

I'm fifty - one years young and find Life such a delightful gift!