• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Kawasaki W650 Scrambler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
I'm selling my beloved custom 99 model Kawasaki W650. The bike's had an incredible amount of custom work done, BUT it's developed some issues that need sorting—some minor, some requiring more attention. I simply don't have the resources or headspace to sort it out, so I'm flogging it for less than what's actually gone into it.

On the up side, it's a very rare bike that's had some awesome work done. On the down side, you WILL have to get your hands dirty (or throw a little more money at it). I'm not here to bullsh*t anyone... if you're seriously interested, PM me and we'll go over both the work done and the problems that need sorting.

Hoping to get at least R65 000 for it. I know that seems like a lot, but this bike's had about R100k thrown at it (including the purchase price). Such is the nature of custom motorcycles!

Hit me up if you're keen.

Attachments

• kawasaki-w650-1 (1).jpg
    kawasaki-w650-1 (1).jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 546
  • kawasaki-w650-2.jpg
    kawasaki-w650-2.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 543