Day trip to Stonehenge in the Tankwa Karoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respect to deadmeat on riding with his cbx honda.

Andy & co - nice to meet you along the way.

Pote - thanks for accompanying us part of the way.

Bubby - thanks for a great ride

Dik Geluk - thanks for taking us to see the sunset. That was the second time I have been up there. Twice as special.

I added some pics the other thread, but have now re-posted them here.

Pics of the sunset and of the 'kuier'

Why I love going to stonehenge:

index.php

index.php

Why I also love going to stonehenge

index.php

index.php

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Looks like a LEKKA trip :thumleft: Thanks for sharing it.

After a detour via Walvis Bay, Pisonpete and I joined the Cairo gang at Stone Henge.
Nice to see some eye candy for a change. (No, not Henk's Harley )
Thanx to Henk and his hosts for a soul searching experience during sundowners.
You need to experience the night sky in Tankwa when it's nearly new moon , best show on earth. :headbang:

Andy660 said:
Flatout said:
Robin Brown said:
Saturday day trip with John Crossedup and Andy 660 to Stonehenge via Katbakkies. Quick lunch and kuier with Henk and return

https://youtu.be/A7NRmxvLWNQ
Robin told us Pistonpete nearly hit him coming down the middle of the road , see for yourself !

DANGEROUSRIDER.jpg

Nice one Robin. Who was on that black KTM that went dangerously close passed you?
Paused from Robins video clip  at 3/21  0f 3/30

This looks very very scary. Luckily there was not bad outcome.

Hey ...huge respect to Dead Meat ....met him at the N1 One Stop on Saturday morning. That little Honda is an awesome machine, andthis mans got balls to ride on his own to Stonehenge.
Talk to ya soon Dead Meat got a couple of rides planned and we would love to have you along.
Dont forget the Friday get togethers at The Tavern Gordons Bay will give you a shout  :thumleft:

Coxwain said:
Hey ...huge respect to Dead Meat ....met him at the N1 One Stop on Saturday morning. That little Honda is an awesome machine, andthis mans got balls to ride on his own to Stonehenge.
Talk to ya soon Dead Meat got a couple of rides planned and we would love to have you along.
Dont forget the Friday get togethers at The Tavern Gordons Bay will give you a shout  :thumleft:

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Heya, thanx for the chat while I waited for No One  :imaposer:

Im always keen for a ride, stay in touch  :ricky:

AntonW said:
Andy660 said:
Flatout said:
Robin Brown said:
Saturday day trip with John Crossedup and Andy 660 to Stonehenge via Katbakkies. Quick lunch and kuier with Henk and return

https://youtu.be/A7NRmxvLWNQ
Robin told us Pistonpete nearly hit him coming down the middle of the road , see for yourself !

DANGEROUSRIDER.jpg

Nice one Robin. Who was on that black KTM that went dangerously close passed you?
Paused from Robins video clip  at 3/21  0f 3/30

This looks very very scary. Luckily there was not bad outcome.

Ouch