dogs on holiday in j-bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiffie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
i enjoyed the laughter, k@kpraat and company so much.thanks u guys.

ja knuclehead with the cardboard bike.

smuggy ( brooklax and the bathroom door).  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Attachments

• IMGP3651.JPG
    IMGP3651.JPG
    154.6 KB
  • IMGP3652.JPG
    IMGP3652.JPG
    143.6 KB
  • IMGP3653.JPG
    IMGP3653.JPG
    160.1 KB
  • IMGP3654.JPG
    IMGP3654.JPG
    142.9 KB
  • IMGP3650.JPG
    IMGP3650.JPG
    148.2 KB
I knew it,he must of had a magnifying glass on his carboard cutout in the other photo  :lol8:

Attachments

• IMGP3654.JPG
    IMGP3654.JPG
    142.9 KB
Now we know that you have a GSA Craig :imaposer:

My contribution..

It was planned to meet Skipskop in J bay for a meet and greet yesterday but sadly he could not make it. In true WD fashion Knucklehead took over and the planned meet was on again..
Tiffie needed a tube for a bike and I just happened to have one the right size for him in my garage..
So yesterday the plan was to meet at the Jolly Dolphin at around 11ish. I left home at about 10 giving me ample time to fill up and get there.
I took the Old Cape road (R102) as I didnt feel like going on the freeway.
It was not an eventful ride and didnt stop  to take pics as I'm sure you have seen Van Stadens bridge from the bottom before..
Only hassle was the miggies and goggas that went up my nose and in my eyes and earballs, closing my visor did not keep them out of my helmet..

So I arrived an JD at about 11 and was greeted by Martina and Knucklehead.. Knucklehead sommer had his bike parked on the table..

Just after I arrived Tiffie pulled in with his crew..
A bit later Barries also pulled in and we went to the bar..

to get some refreshments..

Nemodakar also arrived and later Jaybiker too..

It seems Tiffie had learned some of that sign language that guy on the tv was doing..

There was lots to see in J bay..

Scoots down below..

I think this young lady came over with Obama as she had the stars and stripes all over her..

Martina taking a picture of me taking a picture of her taking a picture of me ag her, you know what I mean..

There was lots of kakpraat about various topics and lots of laughter too, secrets shared and lesssons learnt.. ;D

There was other happenings going to happen that night, some party fest UV- xmas thing but sadly I was not going to stay for that.

Knucklehead even tried to twist my arm to sleep over at his spot biut I had to get back home as I had other commitments..

I had a great time seeing familiar dogs and meeting new ones..

Took the freeway home and got home safe without the bugs..

I was out with my brekkie riding buds as per usual on Saturday, and after leaving Tolbos in Patensie, I cut through to J-bay. Began to wonder if its such a good idea going to Jeffries in December. Where does all the bloody traffic come from, why don't they just stay home? Found the Dogs, all in fine humour, esp. Smuggy's hilarious laxative related anecdotes! They didn't have any Windhoek Light
(making love in a rowboat) so I had to settle for double strength Castle. Couldn't risk too many of those, so I split after an hour or so. Lekker kuer though.

toe word daar vandag weer gekuier.  :ricky:

Martina park sommer haar ktmop my lawn. lyk daremnie da is ernstige olielekke nie. haar topbox moet gefit word. hehe  :imaposer:

knuclehead lyk of hy op vakansie is maar ek dink eerder hy het babelaas. :lol8:

daai wildswors, skaaptjops en potbrood was darem blerrie lekker.

barries was  nog heel lus vir kuier.

Attachments

• IMGP3659.JPG
    IMGP3659.JPG
    204.8 KB
  • IMGP3662.JPG
    IMGP3662.JPG
    181.7 KB
  • IMGP3661.JPG
    IMGP3661.JPG
    172.2 KB
  • IMGP3658.JPG
    IMGP3658.JPG
    166.4 KB
  • IMGP3656.JPG
    IMGP3656.JPG
    178 KB
Smuggy said:
My contribution..

It was planned to meet Skipskop in J bay for a meet and greet yesterday but sadly he could not make it. In true WD fashion Knucklehead took over and the planned meet was on again..
Tiffie needed a tube for a bike and I just happened to have one the right size for him in my garage..
So yesterday the plan was to meet at the Jolly Dolphin at around 11ish. I left home at about 10 giving me ample time to fill up and get there.
I took the Old Cape road (R102) as I didnt feel like going on the freeway.
It was not an eventful ride and didnt stop  to take pics as I'm sure you have seen Van Stadens bridge from the bottom before..
Only hassle was the miggies and goggas that went up my nose and in my eyes and earballs, closing my visor did not keep them out of my helmet..

So I arrived an JD at about 11 and was greeted by Martina and Knucklehead.. Knucklehead sommer had his bike parked on the table..

Just after I arrived Tiffie pulled in with his crew..
A bit later Barries also pulled in and we went to the bar..

to get some refreshments..

Nemodakar also arrived and later Jaybiker too..

It seems Tiffie had learned some of that sign language that guy on the tv was doing..

There was lots to see in J bay..

Scoots down below..

I think this young lady came over with Obama as she had the stars and stripes all over her..

Martina taking a picture of me taking a picture of her taking a picture of me ag her, you know what I mean..

There was lots of kakpraat about various topics and lots of laughter too, secrets shared and lesssons learnt.. ;D

There was other happenings going to happen that night, some party fest UV- xmas thing but sadly I was not going to stay for that.

Knucklehead even tried to twist my arm to sleep over at his spot biut I had to get back home as I had other commitments..

I had a great time seeing familiar dogs and meeting new ones..

Took the freeway home and got home safe without the bugs..

Really nice bar counter there smuggy in the second pic. perfect andgle to pic up the grain in the wood!!  :peepwall: :peepwall:

hello all

those dogs that did not make it missed out huge, it was a lekka day, we will organise another event in the next few weeks.. :thumleft:

Had a good laugh and drank tooo much beer in the sun  ::)

Smugs ya photographic skills are great bud, so much so that i was assigned as the wing man...id check for talent and smugs would shoot :imaposer:

The grain was even more interesting when one stood closer and had a view behind the bar... ;)

Now, some pics of the dogs at Jollies on Sat....

Was great meeting some new dogs and seeing some old ones again!  :thumleft:

Attachments

• IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    111 KB
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    109.5 KB
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    103.5 KB
  • IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    126.5 KB
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    136.5 KB
  • IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    120.5 KB
  • IMG_0083.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG
    122.5 KB
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    124.6 KB
  • IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    132.2 KB
  • IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    129.7 KB
......and some more pics....

Attachments

• IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    92.7 KB
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    124.6 KB
  • IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    146.4 KB
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    140.2 KB
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    110.9 KB
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    102.4 KB
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    128.4 KB
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    128.6 KB
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    109.5 KB
Sunday braai at Tiffie's place

Baie dankie weereens aan jou en family vir n lekker braai daar by julle! Was heerlik gewees!
En baie dankie vir die top box!  :thumleft:

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    128 KB
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    144.8 KB
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    166.3 KB
  • IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    143.5 KB
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    170.6 KB
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    146.4 KB
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    130.1 KB
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    175.7 KB
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    164 KB
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    108.3 KB
Thanx julle, dit was fun BIG TIME!!! lag nog steets my gat af as ek net die woord Brooklax raak lees!!!

Knucky, thanx vir die le plek, en jou gasvryheid.

Smuggy, goeie Kamera werk!!!

Tiffie, daai braai was great!! En jy is reg, ek was nog lus vir kuier!!!  ;D

Dit was lekker om nuwe gesigte te sien. Gaan gou bietjie in die Diep Kaap draai, is weer die 26ste terug, dan maak ons 'n plan om bietjie die karoo paaie aan te vat!!!

Safe Riding

That looked like a jol not to miss.
K-head : let me kno when the next one is on  . Will be good to put real faces to the forum names

Will probably skiet down to jbay just after xmas.

LOUD AKros on the way :imaposer: